How to Upload an Assignment in LMS
- Step 1- Enter your login credentials to access your LMS.
- Step 2- On the dashboard, scroll down to view your assignments.
- Step 3- Click on the “ module name" to download the question paper of the assignment.
- Step 4- Now minimize the window and open the new word file document to write down your answers.
- Step 5- Make sure before writing the answer. Please write your name, Clark ID and date on the sheet.
- Step 6 - After writing your answers, save your file in PDF format. To save your file in PDF format, follow the steps shown in the video.
- Step 7- After saving your file in PDF format. Go back to the LMS. Scroll down to see the assignment section. Now Scroll towards the right to submit your answers.
- Step 8 - Now click on the “Submit” Button. Now choose the file from your desktop and click on the next button.
- Step 9 - Wait for a while and you will view your answer sheet on the right side.
- Step 10 - Scroll down and you will see the option of save button. Click on the Save button.
- Step 11- Wait for a while and now you will see the popup in the green shade.
For any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org